- Enter words you wish to search for.
- Placing quotations (") around a group of words will match the exact phrase.
e.g. "mass culture"
- Placing a plus (+) directly in front of a word will require that word within search results.
- Placing a minus (-) directly in front of a word will only return entries that do not use that word.
- an asterisk (*) at the front or end of a word acts as a wild card matching the word and words that contain the word fragment.
e.g. real* will match real, reality, realism, etc.
e.g. *real will match unreal, unrealistic, etc.
e.g. *real* will match all the words in the previous two examples.